So, you need to ship dangerous goods (DG) or hazardous materials (HM) to a lab for analysis, or you may need to ship a hazardous sample to a client for review.
How do you go about doing this without wasting time and money? Well, at Maine Labpack, inc., we have the answer..
FedEx Hazardous Material Shipping
How many times have you tried to ship dangerous goods or hazardous materials only to be turned away because FedEx refused the shipment for various reasons?
Most DG and HM shipments are refused by FedEx because the individual shipper (you) has not been trained to package according to 49CFR Hazardous Materials Regulations.
Not only does this waste your time, but you have wasted money on the packaging, the sample itself, the time to drive it to a FedEx Service Center – the list goes on. Take out the guesswork and let us get it shipped for you!
Maine Labpack, inc. has teamed up with world-renowned shipping company, FedEx, to help ship your dangerous goods and hazardous materials the first time, every time.
Ship Hazardous Materials in 7 Easy Steps
- We discuss the dangerous good(s) or hazardous material(s) you wish to ship: constituents, size, quantity, destination, etc., via the phone.
- MLP generates ALL the shipping paperwork (Shippers Declaration and Waybill).
- MLP puts the correct labeling on the empty package.
- MLP mails the shipping paperwork and empty package to you.
- You open a box to find the correct paperwork and packaging needed to ship your dangerous good or hazardous material as discussed.
- You box your dangerous good or hazardous material in the packaging we provided to you per the directions we have given.
- After you package the dangerous good or hazardous material and seal it closed, drop it off at your local FedEx Service Center for shipment!
How much is this going to cost?
The price to ship dangerous goods or hazardous materials all depends upon the following criteria:
- What the material is.
- What we have to buy for specific packaging, based on the material, size and quantity.
- Our time to facilitate this entire transaction.
- Our cost to ship paperwork and the empty packaging to our customer.
- Whether MLi uses it’s FedEx account or yours.
STOP the frustration of wasted money and FedEx trips to get your hazardous samples shipped.
You have a business to run and can’t afford to waste anything!
Click here to request your free quote online or call us directly at 207-767-1933.