Hazardous Materials Audits & Consultations in Maine
Do you have hazardous materials aging on your premises, unneeded and taking up space?
Is hiring a hazardous waste manager on-staff too costly?
Maine Labpack is an experienced solution to both of these problems. Our staff will remove your hazardous waste on an as-needed basis, eliminating the need for adding another employee to payroll.
We offer a variety of hazardous waste management services:
- Chemical and hazardous waste management plans.
- Transportation of waste to appropriate facilities for disposal.
- Chemical packing for transport.
- Separation of hazardous materials for proper storage at your facility.
- On-site training in hazardous waste operations, function specific, and more.
- Guidance for cost-effective chemical removal.
- Complete compliance – certified and insured.
- Many more options available, just ask!
What makes Maine Labpack qualified?
Here at Maine Labpack, each of our staff members understand the importance of safe and responsible hazardous waste removal and disposal.
We have performed over 3,500 lab relocations and moves, chemical cleanups, hazardous waste inventory inspections, container and drum disposals, unknown classifications, and legal paperwork – all without a single safety incident.
Besides your confidence in our services, we want you to feel comfortable calling upon us. Person to person customer service is a staple of Maine Labpack. We are prepared to respond to requests 24 hours a day and look forward to communicating with you!
Located outside of Maine? We travel across the U.S..